The Translational Advances in Cancer Prevention Agent Development Meeting will be held virtually on August 27 and 28, 2020.
The main goals of this meeting are to: 1) Foster the exchange of ideas and potentially new collaborative interactions among leading cancer prevention researchers from basic and clinical research, 2) Highlight new and emerging trends in immunoprevention and chemoprevention as well as new information from clinical trials, and 3) Highlight the significant resources available from the NCI to promote prevention agent development and rapid translation to clinical trials and to engage cancer researchers with novel prevention concepts.
- Advances in Small Molecule Agent Development
- Advances in Immunomodulatory Agent Development
- NCI PREVENT Preclinical Drug Development Program
- Alternative Dosing and Combination Strategies to Reduce Toxicity
- Emerging Vaccines for Cancer Prevention
- Overview of the Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials Network (CP-CTNet)
- Cancer Prevention Clinical Trials