Thank you to all the presenters and participants who attended the April 2020 I-SCORE Meeting! Despite a change to a virtual format, over 120 people attended. The meeting provided a great opportunity for information-sharing and collaboration between DCP staff, program staff, and Consortia/CP-CTNet members. Highlights of the first half of the program included:
- Dr. Eva Szabo provided an overview of both the Consortia and CP-CTNet Programs, including the science and status of the Consortia studies. For CP-CTNet, Dr. Szabo reviewed the infrastructure, approved concepts, and Program logistics.
- Consortia Clinical Trial Reports were presented by Principal Investigators & Study Coordinators, and included overviews of the trial concept, status, and results, as well as shared experiences of trial conduct.
- Ellen Richmond presented the Accrual Quality Improvement Program (AQuIP), and insights gained from reviewing accrual-related data from 40 studies.
The final portion of the agenda focused on the CP-CTNet Data Management, Auditing & Coordinating Center:
- Dr. KyungMann Kim provided an overview of the DMACC & progress made thus far.
- Sue Siminski gave a demonstration & overview of Stars, the Registration/Randomization System, & Medidata Rave, the electronic data collection system, for the CP-CTNet Program.
- Lynette Blacher provided an update on the trial conduct documentation for the CP-CTNet.
- Holly Shaw gave an overview of the audit program & online system which is in development.
The meeting was a great collaboration and we are already looking forward to next year’s I-SCORE Meeting!